It is important during Covid-19 to stay healthy especially now that spring has arrived. Here are some things you can do to make a healthier you:
• Get up and go to bed at similar times every day.
• Keep up with personal hygiene.
• Eat healthy meals at regular times.
• Exercise regularly. Just doing 3-4 minutes of light intensity physical movement, such as walking or stretching, will help.
• Allocate time for working and time for resting.
• Make time for doing things you enjoy.
• Take regular breaks from on-screen activities.
• Most importantly talking to people you know can help. Keep in regular contact with people close to you. Tell them how you are feeling and share any concerns. We all have to be kind to ourselves and one another during this crazy time.
Velocity Injury Medical Clinic Calgary – YYC 4037647940 –